Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cabinet Makeover

Hi All,
This little gem came home with me from a thrift store.
table and more 027
table and more 028
Most people walked right passed it.  Hubby wished I had walked passed it.
But I had plans.
First, I removed the gate. 
Next, I painted with my new found love – Paris Gray Chalk Paint.  One coat on the laminate top with a few touch ups, is all it took.
antique show and chalk paint 015
A bit of distressing and some wax on the details.
cabinet 003
A coat of Poly to protect.
New knobs.
cabinet 005
And here she is!
cabinet 015
cabinet 013
Before:
table and more 027
cabinet 007
This baby is off to the girls playroom.  It will hold some of their toys and games.
Have a great day! 
Check out the parties I am joining below and at the Parties Page:
PhotobucketHOG
Power Of Paint @ Domestically Speaking
White Wednesday @ Faded Charm
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Piece of Work Wednesday @  Primitive & Proper

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Ra- xo

Cassie Bustamante said...

phew!!! i think it heaved a huge sigh of relief because it looks SO much better!
i have those knobs on the top drawer of my son's dresser. love them!

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

What a difference! It looks so much better! Great job :)

Anonymous said...

I love vintage and I LOVE those knobs! I found you via WW! Jacqueline @ Cabin & Cottage, http://getcottage.blogspot.com/

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

This turned out so cute! I love the knobs too!

Post a Comment