Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Welcome to the Cottage

Hi All!

Welcome to the cottage edition of Vintage Restyled.  While we spent most of our summer here, I thought I would share some of the reasons we love our remote lake living way of life.

Last Day of School 2010 064

Welcome.  Before I invite you in, let me take you out front, where we spend most of our time.  On the lake, the area facing the lake is called the front.  I will never get this correct!

Last Day of School 2010 049

We’re walking along the side of the house.

Now to the front.

Cottage 005

painting at the lake 044

I had to share the beautiful sunset.  We updated this area with a new dock and a boat lift.  This is where we swim, have dinner, play cards and hang out.

painting at the lake 016

Our area during the day.

Cottage garage sales 006

Coopers 015

A little R&R.

Coopers 016

Friends getting ready for a boat ride.

Cottage 023

Like the big float?  We had a storm and this baby came right out of the water.

Cottage 079

So there you have it…our little cottage.

Next up, the inside.

XO-

Shannon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the sunset picture. We are so lucky to have a beautiful view. Great pictures!! -Bridget

michelle@decorandthedog said...

I'm jealous. We want to live on a lake badly!

The Prairie Homemaker said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!
hugs
m

Anonymous said...

The front is the back and the back is the front...who cares! Your summer retreat is beautiful!
xo Ra

Anonymous said...

Oh, that sunset is beautiful. I am freezing right now and so jealous.

Post a Comment