Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, February 4, 2012

An Anniversary

Vintage Restyled is one year old today!

Last February we loaded the truck and moved into space B-10 at Heritage Square Antique Mall.

My space 058

Opening Day 2011

My space 039

My space 055

And here she is one year later.

DSCN3017

DSCN3022

DSCN3021

DSCN3017

Oh yeah, Vintage Restyled Too was opened in October.  Here she is today.

DSCN3012

DSCN3014

In honor of this milestone, I have placed a ton of items on sale!

Last but not least – thank you!  Thank you for your support, comments, sales and for following along on my adventures!

Cheers to All-

Enjoy your weekend!

XO-

4 comments:

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Happy Anniversary Shannon! Everything looks fabulous! Wishing you many more years of success!

Polly said...

Congratulations! Time flies, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Congrats, I love your stuff, and wish I was closer so I could come shop!

Anonymous said...

Get to work woman! Vintage Restyled Franchise here you come! :-) Ra

Post a Comment