Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 30, 2012

What’s at the New Store?

Well I survived!  I drove over 143 miles yesterday,  I could have gone to Cleveland, but instead I made many trips to pick up treasures, supplies and deliver all the finished goods to Simply Vague-Tuttle.

Needless to say, I am taking the day to get caught up with life.  I may do it in my pj’s too.

Today and tomorrow, I will share photos of the 16 pieces of furniture I have for sale at Simply Vague-Tuttle.  To put that in perspective, I normally carry up to 5 painted pieces at Heritage.  So this was a HUGE undertaking for me. 

The store opens Saturday at 10:00 am.  It’s at Tuttle Mall in Dublin and is located next to the food court.  The store features wares from all Ohio artisans They have over 175 vendors.  It truly is an amazing store.  There is such talent.

Tuttle final 004

Fabulous round, maple restyled table.

Tuttle final 010

This old chest has so much character.  It’s Hubby’s favorite.

Tuttle final 013

This beauty can go in any home.  It’s done in Pure White.

Tuttle final 006

This Bassett table has been given the shabby chic look.

Tuttle final 007

The matching map table is a gem.

tuttle 019

Round side table with a terrific new-to-me finish.

Tournament 004

Beat up and totally unique coffee table.  I love the legs!

I can’t wait to share the rest!

Closing…

Closing 013

As I am sure you know…I am closing B-20 at Heritage Square Antique Mall.  It is the space in the back, just ask at the desk.  Everything must be cleared out by tomorrow evening.  Come and get it!

XO-

 

2 comments:

Polly said...

busy busy busy!! looks like some great pieces....I love the one that is "hubby's favorite"! best of luck on your new venture!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Shan. The furniture looks fantastic. Can't wait to hear how the opening goes. xo-Ra

Post a Comment