Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Let’s Get this Project Started!

Hi All,

If you follow along on FB, then you may have seen that I had not planned on putting out a post this morning.  I guess my lazy holiday weekend has been extended.

But that changed, as I removed my girls from my computer and was able to upload some photos.

Last week a client delivered a fabulous furniture set.  It has been dubbed – The Fancy Furniture.

3353

We met just before Thanksgiving and she shared her vision with me.

Misc found 009

The fabric is both her window treatment and bedding.  The paint chip shows the color she wants to paint the detailed areas of the furniture.  The white painted wood is a sample I share with clients that shows different finishes.  It all coordinates beautifully.

After my lazy weekend, I jumped on this right away.

Fancy Furniture 001

Yes, the first coat is always a little scary.

Fancy Furniture 003

This is after the second coat of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Old White.  Much better.

Fancy Furniture 004

Next came the highlights of green.  I used a small brush to carefully apply the green.  This photo is with the first coat only.

Fancy Furniture 005

Fancy Furniture 006

I asked the client to come back over after I completed one piece.  That way adjustments can be made if necessary.  I plan to finish this one up this week.

Progress is being made!

I am off to restock B-10 at Heritage Square Antique Mall today.  I’m excited to officially celebrate the season in my space!

Have a great day!

XO-

6 comments:

lchamrick said...

Looking good!!!

Eclectic Chic said...

Looks gorgeous!! Fab job as always!!

Unknown said...

It is gorgeous! Beautiful combination! Is the green ASCP too?

Mary Anne said...

It looks amazing! Great job so far :)

SuzyMcQ said...

Hi! Coming over from Reinvented to say hi and to tell you, wow, what an incredible transformation! Can't wait to see the entire project completed. What an amazing furniture suite!

kristin maynes said...

Can't wait to see the reveal! Love your blog! Visiting from Reivented. :)

Post a Comment