Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

New in the Shoppe

I am looking forward to opening the shoppe today!  I have been there nearly every day since we returned, but I look forward to working and seeing friends & customers!

I am also anxious for you to see some goodies that arrived.


Shabby night stands, restyled in Creme De Menthe (Maison Blanche Paint).


Here is my coveted buffet that I grabbed on my last day of vacation.  I wanted to use it as a checkout counter, then considered it for my kitchen island and now I am thinking I will restyle it and put it in the shoppe.  So many options.

A single locker, in as found condition with great shelving.  She is in the shoppe.


We pulled this from a barn a month ago and I am smitten with this restyled rustic piece.  The drawer pulls, the key hole and the divided drawers make this a charmer.
In the shoppe.

Out of a Michigan courthouse, these seats are perfect for a dining area, kids desk space or even in the den/living room.  In the shoppe in authentic condition.

Open 10:00 - 3:00.


Also, have a few spots left for tonight's Pinterest Party.
Teen & Adult Party
Jewelry holder/Memo board
Weathered frame with chicken wire.
$35 & everything is provided
6:00-7:30
Call/text: (614) 402-4103

XO-

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment